ALUM-8000 Auto Load Unload Robot
- Flexibility — ALUM can be added at any time.
- Push button operator control panel.
- Metric construction.
- ISO valves and cylinders where possible.
- 12 mm plug-in proximity switches.
- Brushless D.C. Servomotor Drive to control in/out motion.
- Unit plugs into Series 8000® winder utilizing Globe’s IC-2000 Intelligent Control System including a printed circuit board and software.
- Manual adjustment for shaft length and lamination stack height changes.
- Dual head to load and unload the winder.
- Armature is preloaded against collet in winder rotator to insure precise location of tang for wire connection.
- Transfers the armature between winder and material handling.
- Elevator to raise/lower the armature to/from material handling.
EASE OF INSTALLATION
All materials necessary for installation are included with the ALUM-8000.
The Globe ALUM-8000 used exclusive IC-2000TM Controls which are fully programmable through the MDF-8000 winder.
ELECTRICAL AND PNEUMATICS
All power and air requirements for the ALUM-8000 are satisfied directly from the MDF-8000 winder thus eliminating the need for special electrical and pneumatic “drops”.
No special tools are required and changeover can typically be accomplished in less than 15 minutes.
Design configuration and placement of the ALUM-8000 permits easy access to the winder.
The efficient design of the ALUM-8000 allows for maximum productivity equaling that of the winder.
Many parts are common with those used in other “Series 8000” machines which reduces your parts inventory.
MACHINE DIMENSIONS (approximate)
- WIDTH: 1219 mm (48.0 in.)
- HEIGHT: 1410 mm (55.5 in.)
- DEPTH: 1778 mm (70.0 in.)(long beam extended)
- WEIGHT: 600 kg (600 lbs.)
PHOTO: ALUM-8000 presenting an armature to the winder. Typical installation. Note the use of pallet type conveyor. Guards removed for photo purposes.