ASLR-8600 Armature Core Assembly Machine
The Globe ASLR-8600 armature core assembly machine automatically inserts armature shafts into the preselected armature stacks of interlocked (dimpled) laminations for sub-fractional and fractional horsepower electric motors. As with all Globe “Series 8000” machines, the ASLR-8600 can be used as a stand-alone machine, in a work-cell or easily moved up to any style material handling system for use in a fully automated armature production line.
- Load with automatic core unload.
- Automatic shaft load.
- Shaft press using ball screw with electric servomotor drive for higher efficiency, less maintenance and clean operating area.
- No hydraulics required.
- Controllable shaft press pressure range up to 24,000 lbs. (10,886 kg).
- No tooling changes are required for changes in stack height.
- Globe’s exclusive IC-2000 TM Intelligent Control System.
- Six (6) Station turret for lamination stack loading, shaft loading, shaft press and unloading.
- Metric construction.
- ISO valves and cylinders where possible.
- 12 mm plug-in proximity switches for ease of maintenance.
- Modular guard with electric interlocks and extruded aluminum frame with polycarbonate inserts.
Automatic load of stacks from conveyor or pallet.
Cycle time will depend on the armature configuration. Typically, however, with quality parts the ASLR-8600 produces 600 parts per hour.
A conveniently located interactive touch screen operator control panel provides machine diagnostics, 99 part parameter storage and a printer port to print parameters and last eight hours of production data for five functions.
- Shaft Length - Minimum 76.0 mm (3.000 inches), Maximum 254.0 mm (10.000 inches)
- Shaft Diameter - Minimum 3.2 mm (0.125 inch), Maximum 15.9 mm (.625 inch)
- Stack Diameter - Minimum 25.4 mm (1.000 inch), Maximum 76.0 mm (3.000 inches)
- Stack Length - Minimum 12.7 mm (0.500 inch), Maximum 76.0 mm (3.000 inches)
Standard electrical requirements are: 08/240/380/415/480/575 volts, 3 phase, 50/60 HERTZ
A one-half inch, 100 PSI (6.8 atm) capacity air line should supply the machine. A pressure regulator will reduce the pressure to 80 PSI (5.4 atm) for machine operation.
Machine Dimensions (approximate)
WIDTH: 1549 mm (61 inches)
HEIGHT: 2540 mm (100 inches)
LENGTH: 1981 mm (78 inches)
1134 kilograms (2500 pounds)