MDF-4000MR Double Flier Armature Winder Millenium Retrofit
- New operator interactive VGA color monitor with mouse providing a graphical user interface, displayed in a windows environment. Includes replacement push buttons and mounting hardware.
- IC-2000 Industrial Computer open architecture control system incorporating ‘off-the-shelf’ scalable hardware including:
- Pentium micro processor.
- ISA industrial grade Bus.
- Flash Drive for program storage (non-rotating).
- 3.5in., 1.44Mbyte floppy disk drive for part parameter and production data backup.
- Ethernet 10-Base-T coaxial networking.
- Centronics printer port.
- QNX real-time operating system providing a windowing environment, displaying and including; parameter storage for up to 1000 part configurations, operator selectable and graphically displayed production data, extended diagnostics through complete I/O status examination and fault prompting, setup utilities with wire tension and wind velocity profile viewing, and single keying of multiple languages.
- New Brushless D.C. Servo Drive with absolute resolver and capable of obtaining flier speeds of 3,800 RPM in 250 milliseconds.
- 40Mhz Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for motion control of the fliers and rotator motor positions.
- Separate flier drive motor Accel and Decel settings with ‘S’ curve ramping for quick and smooth winding velocities.
- UR-I Universal Rotator for precise, high speed index of armature including:
- Herring bone belt, servo motor drive.
- New input and servo breakout boards.
- Industrial standard collet clamping design utilizing draw bar and commercially available collet.
- ‘No-tool’ adjustable, heavy duty wire clamp assemblies.
- Collet retainer and draw bar assembly.
- Connecting pins for inner/outer shield assemblies.
- Requires removal of tensioning meter.
- Clean and repaint machine to customer’s specification.
- Does not include new opto touch buttons.
- New valves and output modules.
- Alter inner and outer shield assemblies.
- Accommodates a wire range of 0.08 to 1.29mm (38 to 16AWG).
- Metric construction.
- 12mm plug-in proximity switches.
- EXACTROL Electronic Wire Tension Controller included in IC-2000 controls system.
- Standard software includes generally accepted automotive-alpha and DIAMACON winding patterns on standard type armatures.
- Software can include Snap-Away, ACCUTRIM, inner shield and pull back outer shield trimming.
- Dynamic wire sensing mechanism to detect broken and/or depleted wire supply.
- Engineering and documentation.
- Installation at Globe Products Inc. included.
- Standard 7. KVA; 208, 240, 380, 415, 480 and 600
- Volts, 3-phase; 50/60 Hertz.
- An air supply of 100 PSI (6.8 atm) with minimum
- 9 CFM (255 liters/minute) is required to operate the machine.
- A pressure regulator (supplied with the machine) will reduce the pressure to 80 PSI (5.5 atm) for the machine operation.
40 degrees Fahrenheit (4 degrees Centigrade) to 104 degrees Fahrenheit (40 degrees Centigrade).