SCIM-8000 Manual Stator Cell Inserter Machine
- Automatic form, cut and insertion of cell insulation into stators with cell material up to 0.5mm (0.022 inch) thickness.
- Air cylinder/clutch index mechanism.
- Cell insulator length determined by mechanical linkage and stop.
- Cell material cut lengths up to 92 mm (3.63 inches).
- Cell insulator cut lengths of most insulating materials +/- 0.25 mm (+/- 0.01 inches).
- Manual load and unload - bore horizontal.
- ALLEN-BRADLEY SLC-500 Programmable Controller.
- ALLEN-BRADLEY Data Table Access Module, 2 line and 16 characters.
- Operator Control Panel on movable pendant.
- Sensor to detect paper movement.
- Low material, malfunction, and cycle interrupt lights.
- Guarding with electrical interlocks.
- Welded steel frame and robust side plates.
- Metric construction where possible.
- Cycle time typically 6 seconds for two cell papers.
- Incoming cell material width tolerance to be +/-0.00/0.13 mm (0.005 inches).
- Tooling to accommodate most insulating materials including rag, paper, laminates, mylar, or other similar plastic materials and laminates up to 0.5mm (0.022 inch) thickness. Thicker materials require custom designs.
- Tooling consisting of upper and lower form rolls, cell cavity, anvil, arbor, ram, clamp, tamp blade, and knife.
- Tooling designed to provide cell material formed to precisely fit the contour of the lamination and extend at least 1.6 mm (1/16 inch) beyond pole tips.
- Material slitting mechanism to automatically cut cell material to desired width. Material width to be 3.2mm (0.125 inches) greater than desired final width.
- Single notching die position per index length.
- Electrical Requirements - Standard 3 KVA; 240, 330, 416, and 480 Volts; 3-phase; 50/60 Hertz. Special voltages are available upon request.
- A 0.5 in. (13 mm), 100 psi (6.8 atm) capacity air line should supply the machine. A supplied pressure regulator will reduce pressure to 80 psi (5.4 atm) for machine operation.
Machine Dimensions (approximate)
- WIDTH: 1.45 M (57 inches)
- LENGTH: 2.16 M (85 inches)
- HEIGHT: 2.13 M (84 inches)
Machine Weight (approximate)
- 1,050 kilograms (2,300 pounds)
- 40º Fahrenheit (4º Centigrade) to 104º Fahrenheit (40º Centigrade).
- Stator Outside Dimension - min 38 mm (1.50 inches), max 127 mm (5.00 inches)
- Stator Stack Height - min 13 mm (0.50 inch), max 88 mm (3.50 inches)
- Cell Roll Width - min 51 mm (2.00 inches), max 177 mm (7.00 inches)
- Cell Feed Length - min 19 mm (0.75 inch), max 92 mm (3.63 inches)