STCBA-8400FD Stator Tester Bonder
- Automatic load/unload from vertical bore belt conveyor or pallet system.
- Centralized operator push button control panel.
- Allen-Bradley Data Table Access Module for machine parameter data entry with two (2) line, 16 character display including fault coded diagnostics and parts counter.
- Allen-Bradley SLC-500 Programmable Controller.
- Metric construction.
- 12mm plug-in proximity switches.
- Modular guarding with all electrical interlocks and extruded aluminum frame with polycarbonate inserts.
- Four (4) stations consisting of the following: Hi-pot/Surge; Bonding; Blocking; Options.
- Fisher Data Products F-5 Series control panel with isolated I/O package including a Pentium processor, color touch screen, 1.0 GB hard drive, a 3.5” floppy disk drive, built in modem and ink jet data printer.
- Free standing test panel.
- Test panel signals rejected stator.
- Ambient temperature compensation in control panel.
- Line voltage stabilization.
- Test panel is capable of the following tests functions:
- Hi-pot (0 -3000 VAC).
- Surge Differential (0 -1000 VDC Pk).
- Resistance (6 ranges).
- Resistance Differential.
- Bonding utilizes D.C. current and its controls are incorporated as part of the test panel.
- Second surge station.
- Parts marker.
BELT SYSTEM — BORE VERTICAL
- Stop gates prior to walking beam.
- Pneumatic walking beam with THK rods and bearings for stator transport in bore vertical position through machine.
220/380/440/460/480 Volts, 3-phase, 50/60 Hz, 5 KVA.
A 0.5 in. (13 mm), 100 psi (6.8 atm) capacity air line should supply the machine. A supplied pressure regulator will reduce pressure to 80 psi (5.4 atm) for machine operation.
Machine Dimensions (approximate)
- WIDTH: 1.5 M (59 inches)
- LENGTH: 1.5 M (59 inches)
- HEIGHT: 2.3 M (91 inches)
Machine Weight (approximate)
1,000 kilograms (2,200)
40º Fahrenheit (4º Centigrade) to 104º Fahrenheit (40º Centigrade).