STMA-8000 Stator Tester
- Belt Automatic load/unload from vertical bore belt conveyor.
- Pneumatic walking beam with THK rods and bearings for stator transport in bore vertical position through machine.
- Belt Stator to be tested is isolated via the walking beam.
- Pallet Automatic load/unload stator bore vertical from pallet.
- Pallet Elevator to lift the stator from the pallet to the test head and lower the stator back to the pallet.
- Centralized push button operator control panel.
- Allen-Bradley Data Table Access Module for machine parameter data entry with two (2) line, 16 character display including fault coded diagnostics and parts counter.
- Allen-Bradley SLC-500 Programmable Controller.
- Metric construction.
- 12mm plug-in proximity switches.
- Modular guarding with all electrical interlocks and extruded aluminum frame with polycarbonate inserts.
- Four (4) stations consisting of the following:
- Fisher Data Products F-5 Series control panel with isolated I/O package including a Pentium processor, color touch screen, 1.0 GB hard drive, a 3.5” floppy disk drive, built in modem and ink jet data printer.
- Free standing test panel.
- Test panel signals rejected stator for manual removal.
- 50 or 60 (Specify) hertz application.
- Operator interactive 265mm (10.4in.) VGA color touch screen providing a graphical user interface, displayed in a windows environment.
- IC-2000 Industrial Computer open architecture control system incorporating ‘off-the-shelf’ scaleable hardware including:
- Pentium micro processor.
- ISA industrial grade Bus.
- Flash Drive for program storage (non-rotating).
- 3.5in., 144Mbyte floppy disk drive for part parameter and production data backup.
- Ethernet 10-Based-2 coaxial networking.
- Centronics printer port.
- QNX real-time operating system providing a windowing environment, displaying and including; parameter storage for up to 1000 part configurations, operator selectable and graphically displayed production data, extended diagnostics through complete I/O status examination and fault prompting, setup utilities viewing, and single keying of multiple languages.
- Infrared temperature measurement.
- Ambient temperature compensation in control panel.
- Line voltage stabilization.
- Test panel is capable of the following tests functions:
- Hi-pot (0-3000 VAC).
- Surge Differential (0-1000 VDC Pk).
- Resistance (16 Ranges).
- Resistance Differential
Complete Set of Quick Change Tooling to accommodate one (1) stator configuration including a Fisher Data Products test head.
220/380/440/460/480 Volts, 3-phase, 50/60 Hz, 5 KVA.
A 0.5 in. (13 mm), 100 psi (6.8 atm) capacity air line should supply the machine. A supplied pressure regulator will reduce pressure to 80 psi (5.4 atm) for machine operation.
Machine Dimensions (approximate)
- WIDTH: 1.5 M (59 in.)
- LENGTH: 1.5 M (59 in.)
- HEIGHT: 2.3 M (91 in.)
Machine Weight (approximate)
1,000 kilograms (2,200 pounds)
40 degrees Fahrenheit (4 degrees Centigrade) to 104 degrees Fahrenheit (40 degrees Centigrade).
Min 38 mm (1.5 in.) square
Max 120 mm (4.7 in.) square
Min 35 mm (1.38 in.)
Max 76 mm (3.0 in.)
Min 17 mm (0.57 in.)
Max 65 mm (2.56 in.)
Wire Size Range
Min 0.15 mm (34AWG)
Max 1.02 mm (18AWG)